This grade II listed Georgian Town house (circa 1825) which still retains a lot of its original features was originally built as a gentleman's residence until it became Hartland Vicarage up until 1983 when it went into private ownership. It has been tastefully extended early in the 19th century and again in 1937 retaining its original charm.
The accommodation comprises of hallway with original dado panelling, mosaic tiled floor and open well stair case. On the ground floor there is a cloakroom, reception room with original raised and fielded panelling, living room, dining room (all of which have original panelled shutters), kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. Upstairs are 6 Bedrooms of which 5 are good sized bedrooms, 4 of which still retain their original fire places (non functional), single bedroom, shower room and separate bathroom.
The front south facing elevation of the house overlooks Hartland town square with its traditional Devon buildings which like the house lie in a conservation area. To the front is a paved patio area with raised flower beds with a graveled courtyard to the right hand side. To the rear has a good sized garden with outdoor seating that is laid mainly to lawn with trees and shrubs.